The Sound Web Site (R.I.P.)
Sound are sadly no more - the band parted (amicably!) in 1998 due to education commitments and jobs etc. This website has been left for those that wish to reminisce!
- Sound is the band name for an eclectic mix of musicians.
- They perform a wide range of music, from folk-rock through to jazz.
- Sound exist to promote the love of God through music.
- All the band are members of Locks Heath Free Church, Southampton, Hampshire, UK.
Sound People (in alphabetical order)
- Nikki Abel - Drums.
- Andi Bawden - Bass and Vocals.
- Keith Francis - Electric and Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, and Vocals.
- Steve Hearn - Keys (Organ and Piano Sounds!), and Vocals.
- Mark Tilyard - Keys (Weird Stuff!), Electric and Acoustic Guitar, and Vocals.
A quarterly fanzine, "The Vibe" is available at most gigs, with information about what the band have been up to and plans for the coming months.
Here's an electronic back catalogue of all The Vibe's ever issued! Bear in mind these are WAY out of date now (and did have a better appearance in paper form).
Return to the Wonderful World of MrGroove.
This page was last updated Thursday 17th March 2005.